Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop (18)

, by Kt Clapsadl

Book Blogger HopOn fridays I participate in both Follow Friday and the Book Blogger Hop.

Follow Fridays is hosted by Parajunkee's View, and is just Fridays.

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books, and runs Friday to Monday. There are new rules for the hop, so make sure to check out Crazy for Books for the details.


This week's question from Crazy for Books:

Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!

I'm most thankful for my family and their continued health. I'm very thankful my husband hasn't lost his job again in this crazy economy and that I can continue to stay home with my munchins. I'm really thankful that my degree will finally be finished next semester, even though I'll have more classes to take for my eventual career, at least I'll have that degree under my belt. I'm also thankful for the opportunity to share my love of books with you guys. You make the experience so much more fulfilling.

As far as plans for Thanksgiving, we don't really have any set ones from year to year. My grandparents are long divorced, as are my husband's parents, then add in my parents (who are still together), it becomes a mess to try and jumble everyone. So, we just try and rotate between different members of the family each year. Now our Christmas schedule is absolutely insane. We see almost everyone in a two day period, and I won't get into how hectic that is.

This week's question from Parajunkee:

How long have you been book blogging?

Well I just looked and it seems like I've been blogging here for about 6 months. I just can't believe it's been that long already. So much has changed since I first started, and I hope those changes have been for the better. My reviews are much more structured and I participate in different events in the book blogger community. It's been fun, and I hope to continue on for another six months or more.


7 comments:

  1. "How long have you been book blogging?"


    I'm a newbie. I just started in October 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi stopping by to say hi and I'm a new follower. Hope you have a great weekend. :)

    FollowFridays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping around. I am now a follower. Thanks
    Stacy
    http://urbanfantasyinvestigations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya!
    New follower hopping here from the Crazy for Books follow, and I'm most thankful for my family and that it's been a successful year, and I've been blogging for ten months.

    Darkeva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    Happy Friday! I'm stopping by for the blog hop and follow friday. I hope you have a great weekend!

    I'm an old follower.
    Romance Book Junkies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. New follower. I've been book blogging for about 6 months as well. I had a food/fitness blog for awhile before that, but I think book blogging fits my personality more.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your newest follower! I like your blog a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Reviews Subscribe to RSS Facebook Friend me on Goodreads Email me