Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop (9)

, by Kt Clapsadl

Book Blogger HopOn fridays I participate in both Follow Friday and the Book Blogger Hop.

Follow Fridays is hosted by Parajunkee's View, and is just Fridays.

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books, and runs Friday to Monday. There are new rules for the hop, so make sure to check out Crazy for Books for the details.


This week's hop question is:  

In honor of Book Blogger Appreciation Week, let's take time this week to honor our favorite book bloggers and why we love them!

Well there are so many bloggers I love, but I'll just name the two that first come to mind.

All Things Urban Fantasy : This was probably the first book blog I stumbled upon. I love the quality of the reviews, and she always has great author interviews and contests going on. I also loved the Win on Wednesday posts. She has passed that feature onto another blogger due to time constraints, but she still gets credit for starting it.

and

Smash Attack Reads!

Smash is a relatively new blogger like me. I love her reviews, they are so thorough and well thought out. I love how she puts her favorite quotes from the book in her review.

This week's question from Parajunkee:

My question for you guys, favorite YA, or do you stick to the adult reads?


I used to prefer to read mostly adult reads, but I have found lots of YA books lately that I have enjoyed very much. So, now I have to say I read a mix of both.

10 comments:

  1. Hi, Happy Friday!!

    I'm just stopping by for follow Friday and the blog hop.

    I'm a old follower. :)

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by! I too love All Things Urban Fantasy! One of my favorite blogs! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I adore Ash's blog, she does a really great job with her reviews and she always makes me laugh. Great choice! Hope you have a fantastic weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smash Attack is a very cool blog, glad you shared it.

    Thanks for dropping by Book Whispers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping on through and I just *had* to comment - I love your blog design! It caught my eye and made me look through some of your reviews - great job, will definitely be following and looking forward to more!

    ~Anne (creativityscorner.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from FF. Your header is wonderful.

    Jennifer
    http://booknoise411.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy HOP! Hope you enjoy your weekend and happy reading. Thanks for coming by my blog :)

    I'm an old follower and I'll be back !

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower from the Hop. I love your reviews. Urban Fantasy! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    I´m stopping by to share some blog hopping love!
    I´m already an old follower!
    Have a great wekend!

    Here´s my blog hop: http://readingonthedarkside.blogspot.com/2010/09/follow-friday-and-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. First-time visitor.

    Just hopping by....

    Stop by my blog if you get a chance for reviews on I'd Know you Anywhere by Laura Lippman, Saving Cee Cee Honeycut by Beth Hoffman, and many others.

    Happy Hopping, Everyone....hop on over to my blog to see who my favorite blogs are.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Reviews Subscribe to RSS Facebook Friend me on Goodreads Email me