Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop (8)

, by Kt Clapsadl

Book Blogger HopOn fridays I participate in both Follow Friday and the Book Blogger Hop.

Follow Fridays is hosted by Parajunkee's View, and is just Fridays.

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books, and runs Friday to Monday. There are new rules for the hop, so make sure to check out Crazy for Books for the details.


This week's hop question is:  

Post a link to a favorite post or book review that you have written in the past three months.

Wow, that's really a hard one. I'm not really sure which one to choose. I'm going to have to say its a toss up between my review on Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning and my review on The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.


This week's question from Parajunkee:

Ebook or Print?

I have to say hands down, Ebook. I love my kindle! Not only is it much easier to read because of the larger font size, but it also is so convenient. I'm never without a book, and when I finish one I can just download the next. No dragging kids to store, or even having to wait until it opens. I do keep a collection of printed books that I've gotten signed for my "keeper" shelf, but for actual reading I stick to the kindle.

10 comments:

  1. hey nice blog!

    just found you through friday follow and im a new follower. if you have time, come visit me at

    http://bookinglyyours.blogspot.com

    Happy Friday!!

    ~iamjenai~

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower, through the Hop & Follow.

    I love my Kindle, but some books I have to get in print. Especially if I think I might be flipping back to double check something, I hate not being able to do that quickly on a Kindle. My husband has gotten all excited about buying comic books on our iPad, but I just can't do it. My comic books have to be physical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Hop!! I loved reading Dream Fever, in fact anything by Karen Moning. She writes an amazing Highlander series - Adam Black.. OMG!! Hope you enjoy your weekend

    Hop by my site to see my faves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an old follower just hopping through.

    I agree with your review on The Hunger Games. People have reviewed it a lot but it's a book that really does warrant strong opinions and there is a lot to say about it. Glad to read you enjoyed it!

    Have an awesome weekend!

    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by for the hop!! Thanks for visiting me!!! Hope you are having a good weekend so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'd have to say I'm more of a print fan, but I have a Nook, so I like ebooks too. I'm off to check out your favorite post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *waves* Thanks for stopping by Obsessed! I love KMM's books, I absolutely freaking adore them and am awaiting the release of Shadowfever in crazy anticipation, hehe, so I'm just about to check out your review of Dreamfever :) Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be reading the Fever series when it gets closer to January so I can read them all at once!
    thanks for stopping by my blog earlier today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love my kindle too! My most recent blogposts are all about the ebook world..
    I am an old follower, visiting on the Hop. *waves*
    e-Volving Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    Returning the hopping favour =)

    I have left a comment on your favourite review (Dreamfever).

    Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Reviews Subscribe to RSS Facebook Friend me on Goodreads Email me