Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop (7)

, by Kt Clapsadl

Before I get to the hop, I just wanna say Happy Birthday to me!! :) Okay, now back to our regularly scheduled Friday hop.

Book Blogger HopOn fridays I participate in both Follow Friday and the Book Blogger Hop.

Follow Fridays is hosted by Parajunkee's View, and is just Fridays.

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books, and runs Friday to Monday. There are new rules for the hop, so make sure to check out Crazy for Books for the details.


This week's hop question is:  

Do you judge a book by its cover?

Unfortunately, I have to say I am guilty of this, even though I don't want to be. Cover that are really eye catching, well they catch my eye and I usually add them to my list first. If I don't care for a cover, I usually don't give the book a second thought unless another blogger has given it a good review. I try to not do this, but that's the way it always seems to work out.


This week's question from Parajunkee:

What is your favorite Brick and Mortar Bookstore?

I'm going to have to pick a small bookstore in my town called The Readers Cafe. They have a nice collection of premium coffees and a nice loft to read in. The atmosphere is really nice. The only downside is that it really isn't a place to take little ones, so I haven't gotten in there in a long time to just relax and read.

Don't forget to check out my 100 Followers Contest

27 comments:

  1. Already a follower but just wanted to stop by and say Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for hopping by my site! I'm now following yours! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in the same boat with you! I def judge a book by its cover. But it is such a gulity pleasure.

    Hopping on by. I am really loving your blog. and becoming a new follower.

    Black Disaster Fairy

    http://wickedsexybooks.blogspot.com
    http://literarydaydreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping back! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm an old follower, I just wanted to pop in and say hi:) So far, I haven't run across anyone that has said no to the book cover question, I think it's safe to say we all can't help it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower.
    Have a great weekend,
    angela Z
    http://thebookbuzzer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm already a follower but just stopping by and saying hi! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. Just stopping by. Is it your birthday?

    Happy Birthday and enjoy the long weekend.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, just stopping through from the Hop. Gorgeous blog! I'm one of your newest followers :) Feel free to check out my blog in your spare time, www.coffeetalereviews.blogspot.com

    Hope you have a great weekend and a smashing birthday!!

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to you! Hope you are having a GREAT day! Thx for coming by my site!
    Smiles!
    http://thedelusionaldiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, thank you for hopping by my blog. I hope that you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, Thankks for stopping by and am returning the fabour.
    Cheers , Paula
    www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me. I'm returning the favor!

    It seems like most people judge books by their covers. i figure, book covers were created to entice so why not?

    I can't believe you have time to read with two toddlers and college. I'd be going cross eyed!

    I'm a new follower and have an awesome weekend!
    Down The Rabbit Hole

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for checking out my blog and becoming a follower. I appreciate it. I am now following yours as well- we like a lot of the same books! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a nice long relaxing weekend!


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great weekend.

    http://elenasbookcafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. don't feel guitly bout the book covers.. i do too sometimes.. :P

    I'm Noral from blog-hop parajunkee!

    HAve a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just returning the hop, thanks for stopping by Page Turners. Congrats on the 100 followers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday! Hope it went well!

    The Reader's Cafe sounds awesome. Wish I had a place like that near me!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for stopping by my site! Have a lovely weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy birthday!! I am going to go check out your contest :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Me too, me too. :-)

    Can't help that I tend to pick up books that catches my eyes more.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for dropping by my blog! I'm already a follower! :) Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday! Mine was Tuesday---I turned 30...but so far I'm not freaking out too badly!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday and happy hopping day! :)

    I hope you´re having a great party and got lots of books as present!
    My birthday is on September 10th!

    xoxo,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for stopping by at my blog! I'm a new follower. And, happy belated birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Reviews Subscribe to RSS Facebook Friend me on Goodreads Email me