My First Award!

, by Kt Clapsadl

Yesterday, Missy's Reads & Reviews gave me my first award. I am so excited and want to send HUGE thanks to her! Here it is:

Here's how this award works:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

Here are my 7 things:
1. I'm really short, as in only 5 foot even short
2. I love frogs and the color green
3. I really really want one of the new synergy green Cameros
4. I've been married for 5 years
5. My kids are 2 and 3 1/2
6. I have 263 books and counting on my kindle
7. I'm 12 credits from finally getting my degree (part-time takes forever!)

Here are the 15 bloggers:
1. A Journey of Books
2. A Life Bound by Books
3. Amberkatze's Book Blog
4. Bewitched Bookworms
5. Book Addict's Book Reviews
6. Candace's Book Blog
7. Confessions of a Bookaholic
8. Erika Breathes Books
9. Escape Between the Pages
10. I's So Rather Be Reading
11. My Neurotic Book Affair
12. Reading the Best of the Best
13. Tattooed Books
14. The Bookologist
15. The Ramblings of a Book Addict

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much! And congrats on your award and most importantly, for getting so close to graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first award! I like the color green too but frogs can creep me out sometimes! WOW 263????? Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! I LOVE the color green too :) And frogs! lol I have to agree - WOW on 263 books on your kindle?!?!? I thought having almost the 100 that I do on mine was A LOT! lol

    Thanks for passing the award on to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award! It really means a lot to me when I get messages from other bloggers saying they have honoured me in this way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award! I always appreciate knowing that someone is actually reading to words I throw into cyberspace :) Good luck with the rest of your classes-I know how hard it can be to get anything done with toddlers in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for passing on the award to me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! :D And congrats on getting the award yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's a lot of kindle books.

    I love toddlers - this is a very fun, yet challenging age. Who am I kidding? The whole childhood is challenging, but each age group has it's own rewards.

    congratulations on your blog award.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on getting your first award!! :) Thanks so much for passing it along to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there! Thanks so much! (Sorry I'm so late >.< I know it's bad but I've been getting so backed up!) My first award too! Congrats!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Reviews Subscribe to RSS Facebook Friend me on Goodreads Email me